Zurvita Review - Is Zurvita a Scam?
If you’re reading this review, then chances are you’re looking for more information on Zurvita. In this review, I will go into Zurvita’s background, the services they sell, their compensation plan and, most importantly, whether or not Zurvita is the real deal or just another here-today-gone-tomorrow company.
First of all, Zurvita is a company that promotes a multitude of products and services from various industries through a network marketing business model. The company itself was founded by Mark Jarvis. Jarvis is a 27 year old veteran of the network marketing industry, and was the #1 income earner at Ameriplan for many years.
The company prides itself on the 3 core beliefs that Zurvita stands for:
1. Create a company that glorifies God
2. Create strong but humble leadership
3. Create an environment where people can win at every level
It’s important to note that a big selling point of Zurvita is that it is still a young company. While it isn’t 100% guaranteed, history has shown that the people who get involved with a company during it’s early stages are typically the ones who become the top earners in that company. So if getting in on the ground floor is something that is important to you, Zurvita may be worth looking at.
As far as their services and products go, Zurvita sells various products from a broad range of industries. Some of the services available at Zurvita include:
1. Online Advertising – Because Zurvita was able to absorb LocalAdLink, which was a struggling network marketing company, they are now able to sell LocalAdLink’s online advertising service. This is a great service for small business as saving money on advertising is a constant concern for business owners.
2. Zurvita Health – This is a membership that customers can buy for $19.95 to $24.95 a month that combines benefits and services to meet some of the every day needs of health care.
3. Telecommunications Services – There are three telecom-related services that Zurvita sells. The first one is VoIP service, which enables people to make phone calls via the internet and is much cheaper than traditional local and long distance service. The second one is video phones, which enables people to see each other during a phone conversation. And lastly, is cellular phone service. It’s important to note that Zurvita’s digital phones are from WorldGate, the same company that makes videophones for ACN. And, as far as cellular service goes, Zurvita is a fully authorized dealer for all the major carriers.
4. Zurvita Protection Plan – For as low as $19.95 a month, customers can have access to over 20,000 attorneys nationwide who offer various services designed to protect customer’s from today most common legal issues.
5. Zurvita Care Saver And Virtual Mall – With Care Saver, customers can get personal discounts on restaurants, theaters, local retailers and a host of other places. With the Virtual Mall. customers can shop online and receive cash back.
As far as the compensation plan goes, you can earn money three ways: Immediate income, leadership bonuses and on-going residual income. There’s also a luxury car program for top producers. What’s good about the compensation plan is that there is a fair balance of upfront income and back-end income.
In closing, it’s my opinion that Zurvita is definitely not a scam. They have experienced leaders running the company, quality products and a generous compensation plan. However, simply joining Zurvita will not automatically make you successful and wealthy. All Zurvita provides you is a vehicle and opportunity. At the end of the day, your success will depend on your ability to sponsor people into your business, get customers and train your team members to do the same. And, your ability to bring in reps and customers depends on your ability to market yourself professionally and generate leads. If you can’t generate leads, you will struggle and be dead in the water. My advice is to leverage a self branding attraction marketing system that will give you the right marketing training so you can generate 50+ leads on a daily basis. If you can combine an attraction marketing system with Zurvita’s business opportunity, you can be on your way to building a wildly successful Zurvita business.
Jaime Soriano wrote this Zurvita Review for people looking into the Zurvita opportunity. Sadly, most Zurvita reps will never achieve the success they want because they lack the marketing skills needed to generate 50+ leads a day. To learn how you can generate an endless flow of leads for your Zurvita business, go to http://videotour.sitesell.com/bbradshaw.html
I fould this article on Jaime Soriano website.